10/13/2015

Fifi Lapin X Boots - The perfect gift for Christmas


Darlings! I have been so busy attending what feels like every single show at NY, London, Milan and Paris Fashion weeks that I haven't had a chance to stop and update my blog with the most exciting news ever... My makeup and stationary collection for Boots is now available in store and online - Yay!

I popped (or should I say hopped) into my local store just yesterday with a few friends and a bottle of champers to see it on the shelf. The staff did think it rather strange to see a little soiree going on by the gifting aisle, let alone one that involved a rabbit, a cat and a hare. Hey ho, I was just so excited to see it all I had to celebrate it somehow!

The collection is now available online here> and in major Boots stores...

Bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx